China: Study Visa
China study visas permits individual to further on their education in China. It differ from other categories of visa in that it is specifically meant for those whose wish is to pursue education in China. Learn more on other categories here
It is of 2 categories, both of which must be considered in line with the applicant’s duration of study as mentioned below.
- Long Term Study Visa (X1): Issued to individuals who intend to study in China for a period of more than 180 days
- Short Term Study Visa (X2): Issued to individuals who wants to study in china for less than 180 days
We understand that the whole process of application and getting a visa could be a bit cumbersome. As such, you may need to discuss with a consultant for guidance. Click here to book a free consultation service appointment with us.
Requirements for China Study Visa in Nigeria
- Int’l Passport (with at least 2 blank pages and 6 months validity)
- Photocopy of passport data page. For photo requirements, click here
- Printed & signed online application form
- Original & photocopy of “Visa application for Study in China” (Form JW201 or JW202) issued by the Chinese Ministry of Education.
- Original & photocopy of Admission letter issued by a University, College or School.
- Six Months Bank statement with closing balance not less than ₦6 million (of self or sponsor), if applicant is not on scholarship.
- Original copy of guarantee letter of sponsorship from his sponsor in Nigeria.
- Original and photocopy of Certificate(s) of graduation.
- Photocopy of applicant’s academic record.
- Hotel Booking (Valid and verifiable)
- Flight Booking.
How To Apply For China Study Visa
- Complete the visa application form online through the “Online Form Filling”, print and sign it. Alternatively, you can download the application form and fill it out manually and sign it
- Make appointment through the “Online Appointment” module of the new website in advance.
- Bring Signed application form together with other related visa application documents to China Visa Application Center at the scheduled time to make appointment for interview. (working time: 09:00-16:00 Mon. to Fri.). Please click here to make an appointment for your visit to the Visa Centre. Visiting the Centre without an appointment may cause a longer waiting time.
- Visit China Embassy in person on appointment date with International passport passport and appointment slip
Need hassle free visa application? Contact us today for professional consulting services.