We are looking for a competent Flight Reservation, Ticketing and Hotel booking Agent who will make and confirm reservations for passengers and sell tickets for transportation agencies such as airlines, according to Client’s specific needs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Your duties shall be, but not limited to the following:
- Make and confirm reservations for transportation and accommodations
- Sell and assemble tickets mailing to clients
- Marketing & sales of travels & trips
- Prepare customer invoices and accept payment
- Answer inquiries regarding information such as schedules, Pricing, accommodations, procedures, and policies
- Acquaint clients with the rules pertaining their reservation
- Plan routes, itineraries, and accommodation details, and compute fares and fees where applicable
- Enhances and maximize on established relationships and nurture and develop new contacts and business
- Liaise with travel partners, including airlines and hotels, to manage bookings and schedules, often in advance.
- Determine whether space is available on travel dates requested by customers, assigning requested spaces when available and proffering alternatives when applicable
- Develops credible working relationships with Corporate & individual client
- Ensure customer satisfaction to encourage repeat business.
Interested applicant(s) must:
- Must be Computer Literate
- be proficient in Galileo and Amadeus GDS
- Marketing & customer service oriented
- possess good communication skills- Written and verbal
- have at least two (2) years marketing/ticketing experience in a travel and tours organization
- be honest and of good report
- BSc, HND or OND
- IATA Certification ia an added advantage